JBL clip has been a favourite among the micro Bluetooth speakers and now with JBL clip 2 it has been a sensation all around. The JBL Clip 2 has a couple of notable changes from its predecessor. For starters, it’s fully waterproof and also with a metal clip with battery power increased from 5hrs to 8hrs.
1. Super portable.
2. Built-in controls.
3. IPX7 waterproof (fully submersible for a short period)
4. Powerful audio performance for the size.
5. Speakerphone functionality: Take calls from your speaker with a touch of a button.
7. 6.6 ounces (187g)
8. Wirelessly connect two Clip 2 speakers together for amplified sound.
9. Integrated 3.5mm Audio Cable: if your music player does not have Bluetooth, plug the audio cable into it.
1. Not for those seeking a big bass response.
The JBL Clip 2 is an improvement over the Clip+ in every way that matters. There really isn’t a reason not to pick one up if you’re looking for an inexpensive ultraportable speaker. Even if you’re debating getting the Clip+, just spend the extra cash and get this one instead. It’s worth it.
Buy it, No need to think extra over this. JBL Clip 2 is the most trending portable speaker till date.
Featured image source: CNET