Boom! the fastest transferring software Teracopy is back with a bang “Teracopy 3.0”. A few years ago when I used windows 7, Teracopy was a boon for me. It had many features that were absent in windows.
Features like increasing the transferring speed of many computers and also queuing of other operations that had to be done later.
Now, It’s back again with Teracopy 3.0 and looks so much promising. It contains many new features and is considered as a comeback. It is a popular utility for transferring files on Windows operating system used for faster copy speed and easier usage.
TeraCopy 3.0 is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention.
TeraCopy 3.0 can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values.
TeraCopy 3.0 Features and Highlights:
- TeraCopy reduces the seek times with the help of dynamically adjusted buffers, thus making file transfer faster.
- In the case of copy errors, the utility will try to recover several times and if the error ain’t getting fixed, the file is skipped and whole transfer isn’t eliminated.
- Teracopy 3.0 has Full Unicode and Windows 8 x64 support.
- TeraCopy 3.0 displays failed file transfers and recopy only problem files.
- In Teracopy 3.0, just like older versions, you can pause and resume later.
Here is the free version of Teracopy 3.0 that is only considered for non-commercial use. If you want it for commercial use, you can buy the paid version.
To download the free or paid versions of Teracopy 3.0, click here: