Facts about Apple? What can be the possible facts of Apple that you could have missed? Being such a huge company, Apple has impacted the lives of many.
Its innovation level is always ahead of everyone. It has so much of cash that it even exceeds the amount of cash in US treasury.
Well, here is the list of most surprising facts about Apple that has been missed by you. Let’s know some facts about the Apple that shines.
Facts about Apple that will surely Amaze you.
Source: Fast slides
1. Apple headquarters’ employees earn an average of US$125,000 a year.
2. Apple sold 340,000 iPhones per day in 2012.
3. Apple earns US$300,000 per minute.
4. Apple’s co-founder sold all his shares for $800. Today, they would have been worth US$35 billion.
5. Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
6. Apple’s iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
7. Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM, the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
8. The World’s most valuable brands are Apple, Microsoft, and Google.
9. The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks, but they failed to see its potential.
10. If you would have bought an iPhone in 1991, part by part, it would have cost you US$3.56 million.
11. If you use iTunes, you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
12. In the first quarter of 2014, Apple earned more than Google, Facebook, and Amazon combined.
13. Apple Is Worth More Than The Entire Russian Stock Market.
14. You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
15. The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it’s bulletproof.
17. 60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.
18. Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
So, were you aware of all these facts about Apple? Do share the knowledge.