How can you earn money online from home? Many of the websites offer you webinars, surveys and much more get rich real quick scheme, but that is just making a bad name for online money.
If you want to earn money online, you need to be looking f0r a legitimate job and by legitimate I mean the ones who doesn’t run on the bullshit scheme of getting rich real quick. Many of these options are real jobs that require you to put in hours if you want to get paid. They also require real work.
So here are the options in order to earn money online:
1. Open a youtube channel.
According to recent stats, we now watch more videos on YouTube than searches on Google. And with the recently introduced YouTube Partner Program, you can now profit from making and uploading videos. You will receive a percentage of the advertising revenue collected per 1,000 views. Therefore you earn money online.
2. Freelance work.
If you enjoy writing, managing Facebook pages or doing a little bit of graphic design in your spare time, then there are so many freelance jobs out there that require simple skills or just some portion of your time and making you earn money online.
And the best thing about freelancing is that you can work for clients around the world with just an internet connection from home, to your own hours whilst developing valuable skills.
Some of the best websites that will help you becoming a freelancer are:
1. Upwork: With over 1.5 million clients, Upwork (previously oDesk) offers something for every type of freelancer. A must have for all the freelancers out there.
2. Freelancer: This site allows you to compete with other freelancers in contests to prove your skills. If you’re competitive and confident in your expertise, it’s a great way to showcase your abilities and attract more clients.
3. Freelance Writing.
Warning! Enter these areas only if you love writing and you have a lot of passion for that. Freelance writing is one of the most popular ways to earn money online. You’ve got to build your portfolio and your résumé and once it’s done you can earn money online by showing your writing skills.
Before you decide to start reaching out to all of these freelance writing companies, you need to have a web presence like a blog or an online portfolio. You have to make an online portfolio, that’s how you will earn money online.
Well, I have a collection of 150 resources that will help you write better, faster and with more precision.
Some of the best websites offering freelance writing in order to earn money online are:
1. Listverse – Listverse pays $100 for each accepted post. The article must be a list, it must be at least 1,500 words and you must include at least 10 things.
2. TopTenz – TopTenz pays $50 for each accepted post. Again, the article has to be in a list format and it must be at least 1,500 words.
3. International Living – International Living pays $75 for each accepted post. They are mostly looking for travel experiences from countries that you have visited. Here your experience matter more than your writing skills.
4. FundsforWriters – FundsforWriters will pay you $50 for each accepted post. They are looking for articles about writing and making money with a word count between 500-600 words. Make each and every word you use count here.
4. Selling Your Stuff.
If you looking to make quick money just by decluttering your old pieces of stuff from your house then this may be the best option for you to earn money online.
Some of the websites offering you this chance are:
1. eBay: Online auctions are a sure-fire way to turn that leather jacket into a hard cash making you earn money online.
3. Udemy: It allows anyone to create an online course on anything and get paid forever after as users take it up. Thus making you earn money online.
The most legitimate way to earn money online is through blogging. Make your website and start something that generates traffic to your website. It is the sure shot method of making you earn money online.
Blogging is something that requires patience, persistence and discipline. It may mean writing every day for over a year before you really start to see any money from it.
Read Owen’s step-by-step guide on how to start a website in 20 minutes. It’s really one of the best assets you can have to start your journey to earn money online.
6. Affiliate marketing.
One of the better reasons to start your own website or blog is affiliate marketing. If you have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services and offers online.
Sign up to an affiliate network such as Affiliate Window, check their offers blog or browse the merchant listings to find something you think your friends would be interested in, grab your affiliate link and share it. If someone buys (can be within up to 90 days) using your link you’ll make a nice commission and you will earn online money.
You simply put a link or a banner on your page and then you get a percentage if someone clicks through and buys the product/service. That’s how you earn money online.
These were the most legitimate options through which you can earn money online with ease. Do share the knowledge.
Featured image source: Passive Residual Income Ideas