Coffee vs Tea? I don’t know how can I choose something like this as we all know both are the drinks we are so much hyped too. In order to stay awake at night, we need Coffee while in order to start up a refreshing morning, we need a good cup of Tea to replenish our soul.
So, how can I choose between Coffee vs Tea?
Well, here are the considerable facts that will make you rethink about any one of them!
1. There are a tonne of antioxidants in tea, much more than you’re likely to get in coffee.
2. Tea can help strengthen your immune system better than Coffee.
3. Tea is fantastic at hydrating the body and replenishing your fluid intake while Coffee dehydrates.
4. Tea has been shown in studies to help reduce the chances of developing certain kinds of cancers and tumours.
5. Tea has the same amount of caffeine as coffee, and while both are stimulants, coffee has a much bigger depressing effect (not making you sad but reducing your energy levels).
6. HOW MANY CALORIES ARE THERE IN YOUR COFFEE?
Starbucks medium (grande) skinny latte: 131 calories
Starbucks medium- sized full-fat latte: 223 calories
Starbucks flat white (only comes in small, aka ‘short’): 119 calories
Starbucks medium- sized full-fat cappuccino: 136 calories
Costa medium-sized full-fat latte: 206 calories
Costa medium-sized skinny latte: 115 calories
Costa flat white: 77 calories
Pret A Manger full-fat latte: 194 calories
Pret A Manger Americano: 35 calories
Pret A Manger flat white: 75 calories
Ordinary black coffee: 2 calories
One sachet of sugar: 10 calories
A dollop of whipped creamed (often served with a hot chocolate): 120 calories
One vanilla shot: 70 calories
Black tea with milk: 8 calories
Herbal teas: 2 calories
7. Pros & Cons Of Coffee.
8. Health Benefits: Coffee vs Tea.
Which one is for you: Tea or Coffee.
So, Have you decided which is better Coffee or Tea?
Featured Image Source: Care Focus