Smartphones are now a part of daily life in human beings. They chat, call, read, a lot of clicks, and a lot of different kinds of stuff just by that single smartphone in their hand. Today we are gonna discuss the pros and cons of buying an iPhone 7 Plus.
iPhone 7 Plus
1. Best-looking smartphone around.
2. Glorious new colors available.
3. The casing is now water resistant.
4. Dual camera.
5. Improved battery.
1. Iterative design.
2. Can be too big to hold for some.
3. Same iPhone 6S design, improved with rerouted antenna lines and a more integrated camera bump.
4. Screen resolution.
5. There’s no headphone jack (You already knew that).
Dimensions: 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm.
Display: 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Processor: Apple A10 Fusion / 2GB RAM.
Storage: 32 / 128 / 256GB.
Battery: 2900 mAh.
Camera: Dual 12MP sensor, f/1.8 and f/2.8, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash.
The iPhone 7 Plus probably isn’t the smartphone you were waiting for but the features are exciting. Don’t be sad by the unchanged design, we think it’s still the most attractive smartphone on the market, as well as being the easiest to use.
Your smartphone can now survive the splash of water, can run a whole day long with long lasting battery and also the dual cameras.
Having a small screen size than note 7 is a drawback but if you are new to iPhone and wanna try it, this will be your best choice to start with.
Featured image source: T3